[weld-dev] SQL framework proof of concept

Arbi Sookazian asookazian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:40:22 EST 2009

btw, I literally tried for at least an hour this morning (and finally gave
up) to create a JAR for the seam-sql project using Eclipse's export project
functionality.  It would not add the lib directory with the weld and hsqldb
jar's to my JAR.  Very embarassing and a PITA.  In the wizard, it shows that
it will add the jar's but it doesn't.

I'd like to use this:

void start(@Observes ContainerInitialized ci, Session session) {

and this from the StartMain API doc:

java -jar MyApp.jar org.jboss.weld.environment.se.StartMain arguments

rather than public static void main()...