[weld-dev] Weld Reference Guide 1.1 now in Flies

Pete Muir pete.muir at jboss.org
Thu Dec 16 04:15:02 EST 2010

Adding weld-dev to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks Sean for your help on this.

We currently aren't releasing any translations due to the translations being largely out of date (I look for at least 50% translation to release a guide, otherwise it just is a bit odd!), so there is no freeze right now!

Pete