[weld-dev] [ANN] Perf4CDI - Perf4j integration for CDI

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:34:25 EDT 2010

Great news Marcin. You are also welcome to announce the release in the Weld
forums.

http://seamframework.org/Community/WeldUsers

Another way to get visibly for the project is to convert this announcement
into a JBoss Community blog entry (every member gets a personal blog, which
appears on blogs.jboss.org). Also, if you have a blog, we can add it to the
feed on seamframework.org.

Btw, we would be very interested in tying this into Arquillian. If you have
ideas, or just want to get the conversation started, head over the the
discussion forums

http://community.jboss.org/en/arquillian

-Dan

2010/7/2 Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak at wp.pl>

> Hi,
>

> I would like to announce release of the initial version of Perf4CDI [1]
> - Perf4j integration for CDI based applications.
>
> Perf4j is a performance monitoring library for Java applications which
> allows to simple measure methods/blocks' execution time (e.g. using one
> annotation and AOP). Perf4CDI brings that ability to CDI based
> applications.
>
> Perf4CDI should be compatible with every CDI implementation and was
> successfully tested with OpenWebBeans 1.0.0-M4. Due to WELD-507 [2] the
> first supported Weld version will be probably 1.0.2.CR1.
>
> This is the initial release (0.3.0), but Perf4CDI is a sister project of
> Seam-Perf4j [3] which supports Seam Framework 2.2.x and works fine in
> that environment for awhile.
>
> If you have questions or suggestions about Perf4CDI please ask here or
> on Perf4j's discussion mailing list [3].
>

> [1] - http://perf4cdi.sourceforge.net/
> [2] - https://jira.jboss.org/browse/WELD-507
> [3] - http://perf4cdi.sourceforge.net/support.php#discussion
>

> Regards