[weld-dev] [ANN] Perf4CDI - Perf4j integration for CDI

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Fri Jul 30 18:23:43 EDT 2010

On 2010-07-03 22:34, Dan Allen wrote:
> Great news Marcin. You are also welcome to announce the release in the Weld
> forums.
>
> http://seamframework.org/Community/WeldUsers

I wanted to wait with it to the next version 0.4.0 which brings JARs to
Maven Central Repository for convenient usage.
http://seamframework.org/Community/Perf4CDIPerf4jIntegrationForCDIVersion040ReleasedANN

> Another way to get visibly for the project is to convert this announcement
> into a JBoss Community blog entry (every member gets a personal blog, which
> appears on blogs.jboss.org). Also, if you have a blog, we can add it to the
> feed on seamframework.org.

Good idea. I have to think about a name for that blog and I will back to
that subject.

> Btw, we would be very interested in tying this into Arquillian. If you have
> ideas, or just want to get the conversation started, head over the the
> discussion forums

After some off-list talks tying Perf4j into Arquillian would be probably
postponed until some future version of Arquillian. In the meantime I
will try to use Arquillian to test Perf4CDI itself.

Regards
Marcin