[weld-dev] Weld Performance improvement

Emily Jiang emijiang6 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 08:43:24 EDT 2015

The test applications we used were attached to the jira
https://developer.jboss.org/message/926035#926035.

You can compare the responding time between two servlet requests.

Can you commit the current changes in the  release 2.2.15.Final because I
plan to consume this release for other jira fixes as well?
Thanks
Emily

ejiang at apache.org