[weld-dev] Weld 2.2.x runs against CDI 1.1 cts vs. CDI 1.2 cts?

Emily Jiang emijiang6 at googlemail.com
Fri May 22 04:55:50 EDT 2015

In the past, I talked to Jozef/Martin regarding whether Weld 2.2.x runs
against CDI 1.1 cts or CDI 1.2 cts. If I can remember correctly, I was told
Weld 2.2.x runs against CDI 1.2 cts only.

Can someone confirm whether you expect Weld 2.2.x passes CDI 1.1 cts as
well or you have stopped maintaining CDI 1.1 cts and only runs against CDI
1.2 cts?

We found the same test does different things between CDI 1.1 cts and CDI
1.2 cts.

--
Thanks
Emily