[weld-dev] CDI EJB Intergration on Weld

Emily Jiang emijiang6 at googlemail.com
Tue May 26 19:04:05 EDT 2015

Thank you Jozef for your help with clarifying this!

By the way, for non-CDI interceptors, though EE7 spec lists these
interceptors under the category of JavaEE component classes, I guess they
are different from other other JavaEE component classes. For these
interceptor instance creation, I guess we should not use
injectiontarget.produce(). Am I right to say that we need to call into the
correct constructor with the resolved arguments?

--
Thanks
Emily
ejiang at apache.org