[weld-dev] Next stable version is 2.4.0

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jul 21 06:24:25 EDT 2016

Hi Martin,

Why not carrying on releasing these jira fixes on 2.3.x branches?
Weld-1574 is useful. Do you plan to
WELD-1574 [3] - remove the dependency on Google Guava and reduce the
footprint to Weld 2.3.x?

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB