[weld-dev] WIP fix for https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WELD-1130

Benjamin Confino BENJAMIC at uk.ibm.com
Wed Apr 18 12:33:15 EDT 2018

Hello Martin.

Thank you for the feedback.

Moving the change to AbstractSessionBeanStore.get(BeanIdentifier) sounds
like a good idea, and I am happy to change the config property name to
anything you would like. What did you have in mind?

In regards to point 2, I believe my customer's configuration will afford
us some leeway. Providing that the caching still allows a call to get()
once every two minuets I think we will not have a problem. As always
though, the proof will be testing it, I was able to get the customer's
test application working with the WIP fix I wrote so hopefully their live
application will work too.

If you can think of any strategy for writing an automated test let me
know. Apart from that I expect I will have new commits based on your
suggestion soom.

Regards
Benjamin