[wildfly-dev] Call For Help (Testsuite)

Emanuel Muckenhuber emuckenh at redhat.com
Fri Jun 14 05:56:35 EDT 2013

On 06/14/2013 11:33 AM, Jeff Mesnil wrote:
> Le 14 juin 2013 à 11:25, Tomaž Cerar<tomaz.cerar at gmail.com>  a écrit :
>
>> >org.jboss.as.test.manualmode.messaging.HornetQBackupActivationTestCase.testActiveBackupReload
>> >org.jboss.as.test.manualmode.messaging.HornetQBackupActivationTestCase.testLiveReload
> I've sent a PR[1] for these tests. The intermittent failures occur during a :reload operation when the connection is closed before the operation result returns.
> I swallow up the exception for this special case and this should prevent anymore failure.
>
> Note that these tests would be revisited when we provide a high-level reload operation on the client that takes care of the disconnection/reconnection issues.

Were those tests still failing recently? Because i thought we fixed the
execution of that :reload operation for good. There are still other
(client side) issues related to reloading a server, but we do have some
better handling for this operation now. So if that is still an issue
then i have to look into it again.

Emanuel