[wildfly-dev] Call For Help (Testsuite)

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Fri Jun 14 08:08:13 EDT 2013

Yes, the HornetQ test which does a "reload" and belongs to the manual
mode testsuite was failing (often) on the reload operation. There's a
JIRA https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-1518 where I've attached the
whole log file. Let me know if you need more data/logs, we might be able
to get it from the TeamCity environment.

-Jaikiran