[wildfly-dev] RFE testsuite facility known-issues

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 03:31:42 EDT 2013

Hello people,

In the EJB3 testsuite of EAP we have a facility for known-issues, so we
could mark tests as such and at least get to a monitorable regression run:
http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/projects/ejb3/trunk/testsuite/src/test/resources/known-issues.xml?view=markup
http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/projects/ejb3/trunk/testsuite/src/main/java/org/jboss/ejb3/testsuite/

Instead of @Ignore tests that can't be run on all environments I would
rather see such issues marked as such, so we can configure it up
post-release (so to say).
(Even more preferably I would like to see it show up in a special
section on Jenkins, but that would be a second chapter.)

I haven't looked whether it is feasible or not, maybe someone would like
to take a stab?

Carlo