[wildfly-dev] Where to register CDI Context for JTA 1.2

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue May 14 05:15:05 EDT 2013

Registering it in a DUP in the transactions subsystem is fine.

Have a look in
org.jboss.as.weld.deployment.processors.WeldPortableExtensionProcessor#loadAttachments
for an example of what you need to do, you basically just need to attach
it under
org.jboss.as.weld.deployment.WeldAttachments#PORTABLE_EXTENSIONS for the
top level deployment.

You can do this for every deployment, if beans.xml is not present it
won't do anything.

Stuart