[wildfly-dev] Missing implementatoin class for WebSocket test

Nick Mpallas mpallas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:16:42 EST 2013

We create a deployment using Arquillian and then we want to invoke the
deployed websockets endpoints by using a client endpoint. In the run test
lifecycle you want invoke the serverendpoint by defining the
clientendpoint.The undertow-core is defined as dep in test level.Thus the
implementation should be in the classpath when running the tests.Am I
missing the point here?

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Stuart Douglas
<stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com>wrote:

> Is this being run from outside a War by any chance? Looking at the code it
> appears we only add websockets dependency to a war, and as a result the
> container provider implementation is not available.
>
> Stuart
>

> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Arun Gupta <arun.gupta at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Trying to run a simple WebSocket test from:
>>
>> https://github.com/arun-gupta/javaee7-samples/tree/master/websocket/binary
>>
>> But this is throwing the following exception:
>>
>> Running org.javaee7.websocket.binary.test.WebsocketByteBufferEndpointTest
>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.055
>> sec <<< FAILURE!
>>
>> testEndPointByteBuffer(org.javaee7.websocket.binary.test.WebsocketByteBufferEndpointTest)
>>  Time elapsed: 0.023 sec  <<< ERROR!
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find an implementation class.
>>     at
>> javax.websocket.ContainerProvider.getWebSocketContainer(ContainerProvider.java:73)
>>     at
>> org.javaee7.websocket.binary.test.WebsocketByteBufferEndpointTest.testEndPointByteBuffer(WebsocketByteBufferEndpointTest.java:63)
>>     at
>>     at
>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>
>> What is missing ?
>>
>> Arun
>>
>> --
>> http://blog.arungupta.me
>> http://twitter.com/arungupta

\n\m
"camel is a horse made up in a laboratory"