[wildfly-dev] Has Undertow changed the way it processes Link headers

Michael Musgrove mmusgrov at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 12:16:52 EDT 2013

I should have mentioned that we are using the format defined in Web
Linking RFC 5988 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5988/), which is
at draft status, to construct our Link headers. For example:

curl -X POST --header "Link:
<http://127.0.0.1:8888/xid/131077%3a100%3a0%3a1%3a1379280076%3a834173/terminate>;rel="terminator",<http://127.0.0.1:8888/xid/131077%3a100%3a0%3a1%3a1379280076%3a834173/status>;rel="participant""
http://localhost:8080/rest-tx/tx/transaction-manager/0_ffffac118314_-2cc33a11_523636ae_342