[wildfly-dev] URGENT - RELEASE NOTES

Eduardo Martins emartins at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 11:22:31 EST 2014

With respect to EE Concurrency Utilities there isn’t much to highlight other than the very flexible configuration, which is something not common to highlight in release notes. Maybe just include a reference or two wrt the spec, when batch is referenced too.

As for JNDI, we have better performance and stability, and enhanced support for federation and LDAP as well, but you probably already have a lot of content that is more important to highlight.

—E