[wildfly-dev] jboss-as-maven-plugin no longer works OTB

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 09:04:23 EST 2014

I knew it existed, but I didn't try it as its been in beta for a
LOOONNNNGGGG time and I figured it had the same problems.  It still
sucks I can't use jboss-as-maven-plugin OTB.  I'll try it out.

Am I supposed to have the native mgmt interface set up to be able to use
it?  I couldn't see any switches that allows you to use the HTTP interface.

On 2/13/2014 4:14 AM, Eduardo Martins wrote:
> Should also be noted that the jboss-as.port property changed to wildfly.port, and that since the default port is now 9090, targeting another node that was started with a port offset needs that property updated to the correct value, for instance a port offset of 100, as used by several quickstarts, now needs -Dwildfly.port=10090 instead of -Djboss-as.port=10099
>
> So an egg in my face too, since I have been changing this in wildfly/quickstarts and didn’t remember that when you asked contributions to the release notes...
>
> —E
>
> On 13 Feb 2014, at 03:22, Jason T. Greene <jgreene at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Damn project was renamed to wildfly-maven-plugin but I totally forgot to put that in the release notes.
>>
>> Egg -> My face
>>
>> https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-maven-plugin
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Feb 12, 2014, at 8:21 PM, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> FYI: Because native mgmt interface is no longer on by default
>>> jboss-as-maven-plugin no longer works OTB.  Any tests, demos,
>>> quickstarts, tutorials that rely on this will also not work anymore.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bill Burke
>>> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
>>> http://bill.burkecentral.com