[wildfly-dev] set instance-id as default in web subsystem

Claudio Miranda claudio at claudius.com.br
Tue Jan 21 20:03:17 EST 2014

Hi, for every server that wants to work in a cluster with mod_cluster,
they need to set instance-id="${jboss.node.name}" in the web subsystem
[1].

Also for every jboss server I configure, I set this property.

I suggest to let this as default in domain.xml and standalone.xml,
what do you think ?

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Application_Platform/6.2/html/Administration_and_Configuration_Guide/Configure_the_Enterprise_Application_Platform_to_Accept_Requests_From_an_External_HTTPD1.html

--
  Claudio Miranda

claudio at claudius.com.br
http://www.claudius.com.br