[wildfly-dev] API differences javax EE6 vs JBoss EE6 specs

Sebastian Łaskawiec sebastian.laskawiec at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:43:31 EDT 2014

Hi

There is a very nice example in Adam Bien's blog: (
http://www.adam-bien.com/roller/abien/entry/trouble_with_crippled_java_ee).
He tried to mock EntityManager and got java.lang.ClassFormatError, just as
Chis described.

You can also find pretty interesting information about Java EE specs
project in Shelly McGowan's blog:
https://community.jboss.org/blogs/donnamishelly/2011/04/29/jboss-java-ee-api-specs-project

Best regards
Sebastian