[wildfly-dev] Monitoring wildfly using Influx

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 05:52:16 EST 2014

I would propose the other direction: provide access to the core components or their build and explain the manual steps to install & configure Wildfly to make use of it.

the scripts, as provided right now, hide to much of the important details for people who want to install the monitor on an existing wildfly server.

it might be a good quickstart experience that we can keep, but the documentation should explain the bare metal steps first and foremost.