[wildfly-dev] Monitoring wildfly using Influx

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 06:01:29 EST 2014

This example (taken from the RHQ docs) is not a good explanation how to install the various components:

$ git clone https://github.com/rhq-project/rhq-metrics
$ cd rhq-metrics
$ ./start.sh
It might be a quick start, but I don't want to explore the nitty gritty details of the shell script and the calls into maven to understand what actually happens and how I can replicate these steps on an exiting wildfly instance.