[wildfly-dev] Swarm "Could not find or load main class"

Jaikiran Pai jai.forums2013 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:08:14 EDT 2015

A quick debugging option is to try:

java -verbose:class -jar swarm-sample-1.0-SNAPSHOT-swarm.jar

That will dump out some information of where the classes are being
loaded from. It might give a hint on what's going on. You might want to
redirect the output to a file since with that -verbose:class option, the
output can potentially be huge.

-Jaikiran