[wildfly-dev] Wildfly Redis infinispan cache store

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:26:18 EDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Tristan Tarrant <ttarrant at redhat.com> wrote:

> The child extension would be responsible for
> parsing/serializing its own section of the XML, service registration, etc.
> Is this planned ?

Why plan something that is already doable :-)
Well in a way at least, code that handles certain sub resource can be be
anywhere, even in external module/dependancy.
All infinispan subsystem would need to do is .registerChild(new
CacheStoreResourceDefinitionDefinedInDifferentModule())
well at least as long as you use new parser constructs, this would be
trivial.
otherwise extra wiring for parser would be needed.

We do have similar setup for including parts of threads subsystem in other
subsystems.

--
tomaz