[wildfly-dev] Hacking on a fix for the JPA/CDI (WFLY-2387) injection problem but now hit a new maven cycle between wildfly-jpa + wildfly-weld when WeldPortableExtensions is used from wildfly-jpa...

Martin Kouba mkouba at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 09:26:11 EDT 2016

Hi Scott,

FYI I'm working on WFLY-6941 [1] to split Weld subsystem into several
modules. So it shouln't be a problem to add one more module for
WeldPortableExtensions and similar stuff.

I don't know much about Capabilities but to me it looks like overkill
for this specific problem.

Martin

[1]
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-6941