[wildfly-dev] Contribute to Jboss development

Thakshila Dilrukshi tdthakshi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 03:00:01 EST 2016

Hi all,

I am Thakshila Dilrukshi, working as a software engineer as well as
following postgraduate degree. I prefer to involve with JBoss development.
I'm familiar with Java (J2SE, J2EE), JMS, Asynchronous message passing
(Future Tasks), Quartz schedulers, Web services (SOAP, RESTful), spring,
hibernate. EJB, JUnit, Oracle, MySQL, MAVEN, Infinispan.

Other than the given areas, I like to learn new technologies. Can anyone of
you guide my how I should proceed, which are the projects that I should
contribute with the knowledge I have?

Thanks & Regards,
Thakshila