[wildfly-dev] Contribute to Jboss development

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 05:11:40 EST 2016

I would suggest starting by looking into how to checkout and build the
application server as this is the foundation for our EE distribution: -

https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/HackingOnWildFly

After that a number of the containers you list are developed as their
own projects so if you have a more in-depth interest in any of those
maybe you would look at those in more detail.

Ideally if you have a problem you are already experiencing that may be a
place to start to solve something, or have a look in Jira and see if
there are any issues there that interest you.  If something interests
you just add a comment to check it is still applicable and not currently
being worked on.