[wildfly-dev] Updating WildFly instance with the Provisioning Tool

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 10:37:41 EDT 2017

It's not exactly clear to me what issue you are describing. But I can
provide some basic info on how feature-packs are authored for the wildfly
releases (core, servlet, full). Perhaps then you could ask a more specific
question.

A feature-pack represents a specific release. So there will be a
feature-pack for the core, another one for the servlet distribution and
another one for the full one. In feature-packs, modules are organized into
packages (which is an atomic unit of content possibly with dependencies on
other packages from the same or another feature-pack).
When a feature-pack is generated, the packages are generated from the
modules. Each module becomes are package in a feature-pack. And module
dependencies become package dependencies. Is it any close to the issue you
described?