[wildfly-dev] Is there a single maven BOM artifact I can use toget/build the entire wildfly ee server?

Eric B ebenzacar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:48:39 EDT 2018

Hi Arjan,

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I'm stuck on debugging some
difficult behaviour with remoting connections in Wildfly and need to
debug/step through the application server.

In this old post of yours, you indicated that you've already needed all the
server dependencies for debugging purposes.  Do you remember what you
used/needed to import/include them all easily/automatically?  Is there a
simple way to add something to my pom.xml to have the full sources
available for debugging?

Thanks,

Eric