[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security and PicketBox Beta4

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Jun 11 04:14:56 EDT 2013

Hi Sebi, probably Dan's e-mail was misread by most of the people on this
mailing list. The future of Controller is not uncertain, as far as I
know Dan would like to deprecate the REST bits only.

AG Controller and Security are totally decoupled in nowadays, but if you
face with any kind of issue, please, let me know.

Sebastien Blanc wrote:
> Nice !
> As usual I can put my bug hunter suit and help with testing.
> Other question, as we all know the future of controller is uncertain, do
> we have / plan to do a demo of ag security without the controller ? In
> this case where will be the security bits (directly on the REST
> endpoints ? ) ? I'm asking this also in prevision to update the security
> scaffolding bits
> Sebi
>

> On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org
> <mailto:bruno at abstractj.org>> wrote:
>
>     Good morning slackers.
>
>     Yesterday PicketBox Beta4 was released, so we must live on the edge. For
>     this reason I did a bunch of clean ups on AeroGear and already updated
>     to the latest release.
>
>     * https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-security/pull/24
>     * https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-security-picketlink/pull/14
>     * https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-controller-demo/pull/63
>     * https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGSEC-63
>
>     Today I hope to stage AeroGear Security for testing and release it on
>     Wednesday.
>
>     If you find any issue, please, let me know.
>     --
>     abstractj

abstractj