[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security and PicketBox Beta4

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 04:22:45 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org>wrote:

> Hi Sebi, probably Dan's e-mail was misread by most of the people on this
> mailing list. The future of Controller is not uncertain, as far as I
> know Dan would like to deprecate the REST bits only.

Yea, it's not totally clear, as I mentioned on the other thread, I'm
wondering how to use our client libs without the controller REST bits ...
 But maybe I'm missing something obvious here.

> AG Controller and Security are totally decoupled in nowadays, but if you
> face with any kind of issue, please, let me know.

I was just wondering how to use ag security on a "vanilla" JEE app using
jax-rs for instance, where does the security bits come into play (on the
endpoints ?) ?