[aerogear-dev] Unified Push Server user management questions

Deepali Khushraj dkhushra at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 11:16:51 EDT 2013

Just saw this email.  The updates look good.

There is perhaps one inconsistency still. In the UI wireframes the push networks are associated with an "App". However, in Matthias' spec each  "variant" has an associated push network; the app is only a logical construct to group variants. I think the UI flow may need updates to allow associating a "variant" with a "push network".

Matthias, also one question to you: can a single variant have multiple push networks (APNS, GCM etc) associated with it? All the examples in the spec have only a single push network associated with a "variant", so that part was not clear.

D.