[aerogear-dev] [UPS] What should the Top 3 Most Active Variants shows ?

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Aug 1 07:52:09 EDT 2014

So the questions are, I think:

1) what does 'active' mean?
* total activity
* or recent activity

Having [1] in mind, I *think* the three most recent active variants makes
sense

2) what number do we provide for that variant:
a) number of receivers/active tokens that received the last Push message
b) total number of all receivers, in history
c) number of total push messages, per variant

Here, I *think* that b) does not make sense, having [1] in mind. I think
presenting a) or c) as the number on that "three recent active" variants is
a nice info.

-Matthias

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-673