[aerogear-dev] [iOS] small libs

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 11:02:57 EST 2014

I believe that CocoaPods address this concern via subspecs -
https://github.com/CocoaPods/CocoaPods/wiki/The-podspec-format
http://guides.cocoapods.org/making/specs-and-specs-repo.html

However, AIUI, this would require all Aerogear iOS related code to share one
Git repository or at least have some git submodules setup. Submodule setup will
be nasty for releasing new versions.

PodSpec guide additionally says that spec should include all subspec by default,
if user wants to be selective, he can do so by enumerating subspecs.

http://guides.cocoapods.org/syntax/podspec.html#default_subspec

My $0.02,

Karel