[aerogear-dev] First go at stats/activity wireframes

mwessendorf mwessendorf at gmail.com
Thu May 15 12:21:54 EDT 2014

Hello!

a few comments:
* landing-page: A dashboard is nice! But as said on the initial thread,
let's focus on the stats around Push messages. If time allows we can define
a 'dashboard' a bit more (e.g. adding notes 'how often an app was opened on
a mobile device', etc)

*activity table: Based on our IRC chat in the afternoon, you already updated
it to only show the push messages. thanks!

* Table per variant; I am not sure... I think as a user I just want to
initially see a table of all the messages I send (per application). Clicking
on the details (expanded row), I had in mind there to show more details,
like

2000 receivers for Variant-A       -      SUCCESS
3000 receivers for Variant-B       -      FAILURE SENDING
4000 receivers for Variant-C       -      SUCCESS

Hylke Bons wrote