[aerogear-dev] First go at stats/activity wireframes

mwessendorf mwessendorf at gmail.com
Fri May 16 07:11:22 EDT 2014

Note: On IRC Hylke shared a new version:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hbons/aerogear-design/master/Unified%20Push%20Server/activity-spec.png

I am not 100% sure on the "Last error" thing, but perhaps we can find
something to display there.

After thinking about it, Hylke - any comment on the below ?

mwessendorf wrote