[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-misc] release issue

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Mon May 19 09:09:06 EDT 2014

The problem was that version of aerogear-misc - 0.1.2 - defined in
aerogear-parent was missing on Maven Central, there was just 0.2.0.

As dependencies in <dependencyManagement> are not checked for availability
during install phase, users trying to use aerogear-misc managed by
aerogear-parent will see a resolution failure.

This was fixed by releasing aerogear-misc 0.1.2, content equal to 0.2.0, to
Maven Central.

Karel