[aerogear-dev] [UPS] Proposal to change the Push Message Format

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 03:01:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

Since the API Version PR  [1] has been merged we can start the work on
AGPUSH-534 to change the format of the Push message. There has been some
discussions on this thread and this gist
https://gist.github.com/sebastienblanc/8897596
Just want to be sure everyone is okay or have remarks before starting
implementing this.

Questions ?

Sebi

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/394