[aerogear-dev] UPS: Console - Visibility issues

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Jun 24 11:20:20 EDT 2015

Hi,

on our old design the PushApplicationID/MasterSecret was very good to
notice:
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide//img/applications_variant.png

Now it's a bit more hidden (one has to click on the "Sender API" tab of the
Application).

Similar w/ the VariantID/Secret pair, IMO it is also a bit hidden, since
this is only visible in the source snippets for the variant.

They used to be a bit more present:
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide//img/applications_variant_details.png

Since I find that suboptimal, I am wondering if that's done for a good
reason, or if something (in a future version?) should be changed ?

-M