[aerogear-dev] Aerogear iOS OAuth2 webview issues

Michael Doo michael at 410labs.com
Thu Oct 13 17:37:38 EDT 2016

Hello,

When using the iOS OAuth2 library, getting an odd issue where, after
signing in and using my 2FA code, I get the permissions page. Fine. On that
page, it lists permissions then I click 'Allow'. So far so good. But after
clicking 'Allow', it doesn't dismiss the webview or even redirect to a
blank screen. Just hangs. From Xcode, hard to see if Google has issues the
redirect URL with a code or error.

This might be a Google issue (likely), but sending to the list just in case
anyone has any tips.

Best,
Michael