[Aerogear-users] Mobile SSO - web brower+ native iOS

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Dec 3 03:07:55 EST 2015

Hi Jeff,

sorry for the late response, but did you checkout keycloak project ? The
AeroGear team did do OAuth2 libs for Keycloak, as described here:
https://aerogear.org/docs/guides/security/oauth2-guide/

Keycloak itself has also support for web apps (e.g. the UPS is protected by
it)

HTH,
Matthias

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 11:49 AM, jeffpower78 <jeffpower78 at gmail.com> wrote:

> we have a situation where users have applications  both html5 based web and
> also native iOS apps accessing from iPads
>
> The requirement is that users access the web based application within a
> iPad, which will be redirected to central server for login.
> Once user logins, next time, if the same user just tap on the native app
> within the same device, it should not again prompt for userid/password,
> rather SSO takes care of it
>
> We need to design  so that users can toggle back and forth among mobile
> browser apps and mobile apps.
> This is ideal for agents, sales reps, who to need to switch quickly among
> programs while on the go.,
>
> Would like to know - is this something aerogear security supports please or
> any suggestion, advice?
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Jeff

Matthias Wessendorf