[Aerogear-users] Mobile SSO - web brower+ native iOS

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:46:54 EST 2015

Hi Jeff

To share OAuth2 tokens between Cordova app and iOS native app on a same
mobile, I'd use the Keychain sharing mechanism. I wrote a blog about
Keychain sharing between iOS mobile app and its extension [1]. The idea is
similar here.

I think more work is needed on push plugin to make it more extendable and
allow the generation of the required Entitlements.plist file [2]. @Erik can
talk more about it and obviously PR are welcome.

Last but not least, for security reason, Keychain sharing is allowed only
between apps signed by a same organisation.

++
Corinne
[1]
http://corinnekrych.blogspot.fr/2015/01/sharing-keychain-access-in-share.html