[Aerogear-users] Tutorial for moving AeroGear UnifiedPush Server to a new server.

Tom Krones tkrones at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:12:18 EDT 2015

I want to move all my device ids to a new server (upgrading openshift installation from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 or 1.1.0 when it’s out).  I have the installation down but I’m not sure how to export/import ids and move the certificates.  Is there a step by step guide for moving servers?  Is it as easy as exporting a few tables from the MySQL DB and importing them into the new MySQL DB?
Tom