[Aerogear-users] Tutorial for moving AeroGear UnifiedPush Server to a new server.

Daniel Passos dpassos at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 16:25:10 EDT 2015

Hi Tom,

I think you can start trying import/export your database from UPS[1], and
taking a look on or migration tools[2] for upgrade version.

[1]
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#_exporting_installations
[2]
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#migration-guide

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Tom Krones <tkrones at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I want to move all my device ids to a new server (upgrading openshift
> installation from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 or 1.1.0 when it’s out).  I have the
> installation down but I’m not sure how to export/import ids and move the
> certificates.  Is there a step by step guide for moving servers?  Is it as
> easy as exporting a few tables from the MySQL DB and importing them into
> the new MySQL DB?
>
> Tom

-- Passos