[Aerogear-users] Roadmap for 4.1.0

Daniel Passos dpassos at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 10:41:38 EST 2016

Hey Gonzalo,

You are right and wrong :)

The documents says that, but it is outdated. I'm working on update all
AeroGear Android Docs.

Here is the Epic for it: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-591

And here is my PR for update the push README:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-push/pull/70

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <
gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com> wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> Maybe I was wrong but in the Android API README there's a disclaimer
> saying that only GCM is supported.
>
> I checked after writing email that server supports all announced
> providers. I suppose only proper support in API missing then.
>
> Should it be implemented???
>
> El 15 de diciembre de 2016 12:08:43 CET, Daniel Passos <dpassos at redhat.com>
> escribió:
>>
>> What do you have in mind for Firebase integration?
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 7:32 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <
>> gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm interested on the Roadmap for the next development iteration 4.1.0.
>>>
>>> ¿Is there a plan about features that want to be supported?
>>>
>>> I'm specially interested on Google Firebase, Microsoft Notification Hub
>>> and other connectors. But also in performance metrics.
>>>
>>> Best regards,

-- Passos