[Aerogear-users] Roadmap for 4.1.0

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Fri Dec 16 04:12:37 EST 2016

Hi Daniel,

Thank you a lot for the update! That's good news.

I will take a look around and let you know but I think it will fit
perfectly for our needs. Last question.

How complicated is to implement a new push network. We are thinking
about a middleware to middleware solution. We want to work with Aerogear
Push. Our customer with IBM Mobile first. We don't want to touch our
code at Mobile side nor Server side. So I suppose the option is to
create a new networks that support IBM Mobile First. They will do the
relay to the right network.

A little messy but will fit both parts.

What do you think?

Best regards,