[Aerogear-users] Trying to get it to work

Christopher Fahey chris at dealerrewards.net
Tue Mar 15 10:57:46 EDT 2016

The documentation is a little disorganized.  Getting to them was not
straight forward.  Additionally, some of the steps are in one document
but not the others even though all of them cover installation of the
software which makes it easy to miss something. I missed installing the
plugin since it was in one of the documents that I followed through to
the end and then discovered the other document when it wasn't running
while troubleshooting.

I would like browser support for the plugin but I am not sure I
understand what your pull request is.

I have not gotten it to run yet.

	Christopher Fahey
DealerRewards, Inc.
Maryland Branch Office
(410) 924-3185
This electronic message transmission contains information from
DealerRewards Inc. This message is confidential. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other
legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by
email reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone.
DISCLAIMER: Since 2006, the U.S. Government has been monitoring all
internet communications. If you have information that you do not wish to
have monitored, please send it using regular postal services to the
address listed on our website.