[Aerogear-users] AeroGear SDK integration with Keycloak

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:41:35 EDT 2016

Hello Ashish,

PR tested and merged.
aerogear-ios-oauth2 and Shoot app in aerogear-ios-cookbook have been
updated to fir latest Keycloak release.
A new release of AeroGearOAuth2 will be announced soon. In the mean time
fetch the pod from github master branch.

Let us know if you still have issues.
++
Corinne

On 29 April 2016 at 13:57, Corinne Krych <corinnekrych at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Ashish,
>
> Could you test this PR [1]?
> As Passos mentioned the 404 error must be due to the endpoint changes.
>
> ++
> Corinne
> [1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-oauth2/pull/43
>
> On 28 April 2016 at 18:01, Daniel Passos <dpassos at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Are you getting this error when you are firing a request to KC server
>> from your app?
>>
>> ```
>>
>> 17:01:31,549 ERROR [org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy_jaxrs.i18n] (default task-1) RESTEASY002010: Failed to execute: javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException: HTTP 404 Not Found
>>
>> ```
>>
>> I'm not 100% sure (didn't have time to test) but I think the problem is,
>> KC 1.9.1 are using different endpoints and the iOS app was not updated yet.
>>
>> Our cookbook backend[1] was updated to 1.9.1 by the community[2] weeks ago
>>
>> Unfortunately he updated only the Android app[3] to the new endpoints
>>
>> Can you check the Android PR[3] and see if you change that in the iOS app
>> it works?
>>
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-backend-cookbook/tree/master/Shoot
>> [2] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-backend-cookbook/pull/29
>> [3] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/pull/56
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 8:44 AM, Ashish Pandita <
>> Ashish.Pandita at indegene.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I am having some trouble using aerogear to connect keycloak locally. I
>>> am using shoot example I did the following things
>>> 1) installed pods on shoot&share
>>> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-cookbook/tree/0.3.0/Shoot
>>> 2) installed the key cloak ver keycloak-1.9.2.Final (
>>> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-backend-cookbook/tree/master/Shoot)
>>> I can access the admin console in browser imported the realm configuration
>>> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-backend-cookbook/blob/master/Shoot/configuration/shoot-realm.json
>>> 3) I run the server attached is the log and here is the terminal rec
>>> https://asciinema.org/a/7xhosmb63kn9tnvn99gnh5mbm