[Aerogear-users] JBoss Unified Push - iOS registers but does not receive notifications

Walto, David David.Walto at baystatehealth.org
Wed May 4 16:53:00 EDT 2016

I have a JBoss Unified Push account with Android and iOS variants. The Android works fine, the device registers and receives notifications.

On my iOS variant, when I start my app the device registers and I can see it as an installation on the Unified Push applications page. But when I Send a Push, the device never gets the notification, and the installation goes away. I would think the registration of the device being removed would be a clue on the issue.

Can you spread some light on what might be causing this.

Thanks

David Walto
Senior Application Engineer | EMR Engineering and Integration
Baystate Health | Information & Technology

Please view our annual report at http://www.bhannualreport.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at 413-794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's privacy policy, please visit our Internet site at https://www.baystatehealth.org.