[Aerogear-users] Aerodoc android client lat/long issue & updating agent status issue

columfoskin columfoskin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:08:54 EST 2017

Hey all,

I am working on building a Node js version of the backend for the Aerodoc
application and have some questions if anyone can help it would be great.

Can anybody help me to understand when the lat/long pairs are sent from the
android device to the Aerodoc backend? I have spent some time debugging and
trying to figure this out - without much success.

I have been looking at the request sent from the android app on login and it
is not then. My guess from looking at the Java code is this happens when
when a HTTP PUT is called on the ’saleagents’ endpoint but I cannot
determine when that endpoint is hit (from looking at the code & debugging).

Also, from what I see, updates to the agents status are sending a POST to
the backend, and not a PUT and therefore hitting my POST endpoint - causing
issues. Is this expected behaviour?

Any insight or help appreciated.

Colum.