[Aerogear-users] Aerodoc android client lat/long issue & updating agent status issue

Daniel Passos dpassos at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 16:22:55 EST 2017

Hi,

This features was removed[1] by me. For more details here[2] is where magic
happened

[1]
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/commit/0331d7d0b2c33e0bffefacd5102ed811024beb9f#diff-7953a6ab3baf837d865c743a054cc357
[2]
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/commit/697cefdf60203200a2dc2aa89d60f0ed0418c715#diff-7953a6ab3baf837d865c743a054cc357L113

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 7:08 PM, columfoskin <columfoskin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I am working on building a Node js version of the backend for the Aerodoc
> application and have some questions if anyone can help it would be great.
>
> Can anybody help me to understand when the lat/long pairs are sent from the
> android device to the Aerodoc backend? I have spent some time debugging and
> trying to figure this out - without much success.
>
> I have been looking at the request sent from the android app on login and
> it
> is not then. My guess from looking at the Java code is this happens when
> when a HTTP PUT is called on the ’saleagents’ endpoint but I cannot
> determine when that endpoint is hit (from looking at the code & debugging).
>
> Also, from what I see, updates to the agents status are sending a POST to
> the backend, and not a PUT and therefore hitting my POST endpoint - causing
> issues. Is this expected behaviour?
>
> Any insight or help appreciated.
>
> Colum.

-- Passos